Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Week 62

October 14, 2009

Hello everyone! I hope that this email finds everyone doing well. It has been a great week! As I mentioned last week there was lots of emotions with transfers but all is well. The Beaudoin's are AMAZING!!! My heart just feels like it is going to explode. It is so full of love. I can't even begin to express how amazing it feels to be a part of this family. It has been such a journey for them and to see the happiness that is in their lives because of the gospel is incredible. This is what it is all about. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! The whole family came to church again this week and they stayed the entire time and loved every minute. They have never stayed for the whole thing. One of the girls that is getting baptized stood up and bore her testimony in Sacrament Meeting! That was an incredible experience! This church is so true! How could it not be? I am super excited for the baptism and know that it will be such a blessing to all that are involved. Yesterday we had Zone Conference and it was wonderful! I learned a lot and have a lot that I want to do. There is always room for improvement. I was stressed about talking to president because we needed to talk about my mission ending. When I talked to him though I was at complete peace with the change that will come. He told me that it would be ok. I know that it will but it is always refreshing to hear loving words. I know that it will all be ok and that everything will work out. I don't need to worry about anything right now. He told me as always that the best is yet to come. I believe it. He has been saying that my entire mission and it has just been getting better and better. Sister Taulanga and I are doing great. We are working hard and loving it! She really likes it here. She thinks that I am a missionary genius. I keep telling her that I don't know anything. I am just as young and still have to work just as hard. I just have some experience under my belt. We have been finding out about people from Highland. Lolo is her cousin and he was my first date. Random things. We work well together and it is going to be a good transfer. She is excited about the baptism. It will be her first. The Beaudoin's are super excited for us to meet their family. I am super excited to meet them as well. I know that these last transfers are going to be the best transfers of my mission. I feel the spirit more than ever and I know that the Lord will provide. There have been miracles here in this area and there will continue to be miracles as long as we pray in faith and work hard. The gospel is true. I know it with all my heart. Just when I think that my heart is full something greater happens. Our Heavenly Father loves us so much. It is incredible all that He blesses us with. All He asks is that we keep the commandments. This weekend will be a great experience and I am excited to tell you all about it. You are all in my prayers and I pray that you are all successful and happy. God loves you, I love you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving and supporting me on the greatest journey of my life! Have a great week and I will talk to you later!
Love Sister Mickelsen

No comments: