Wednesday, October 21, 2009

She's almost home!

We have heard word that she is coming home on the 29th of December! We can hardly stand ourselves. My Mom is making all kinds of plans. We are trying to figure Christmas out, and all our holiday adventures. We are SO excited to have her home. She can't think about it too much, she can't believe how fast the time has gone.

This last week 3 of her investigators were baptized. There Aunt attended the baptism's, she is from Mantua. She called us Monday morning to tell us how sweet our Stephanie is. One comment " I didn't know you could love someone so quickly" Both her family and the family that was baptized love Steph and her sweet spirit. We are so blessed to have her in our family.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh how we all love Sister Mickelsen. Three of my 4 girls were baptized last week. She has changed our lives forever. I truly do love her with all my heart. You must all be so proud of her. What a beautiful child of God. She makes us laugh and makes us cry. I will be so sad to see her go, but joyfilled to know she is going home to her sweet family that she misses so deeply. Hope to meet you all someday.