Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Her Last Week!

Steph is in her last week, we are all having a hard time believing it. We are all very excited to see her. Her last week will be a great one! The rest of her Sweet Family will be baptized on the 26th. We are all very excited for the Beaudion family. I know they read this. So from our family to yours. We are so blessed to have the Gospel in our lives. We can't imagine what our lives would be like without it. We know that you too will not know how you ever lived without it. We all look forward to the day we get to meet you. Thank you for sharing your sweet spirits with our Stephanie!

1 comment:

Lindzee said...

Can I just say that its so unfair! You guys are so lucky that Steph is almost home. I have to wait 19 months and 2 weeks til Trev gets home! But I hope you guys will come visit us here in MT!!! I can't wait to hear all the stories!!!
Love you all
Lindzee