Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...

I know you are all impressed with my skills of staying on top of the letters this week...I'm on Spring Break from work! Steph is being having to be transferred early and is sad about it. She was looking forward to being with people she knew and loved for her birthday. Not that this won't happen in her new area, it is just a change from what she was expecting. I just cried my eyes out this morning when I was talking to her through email. I don't know exactly what she is feeling, but know that it is going to be a little rough for her. So my little blog yesterday about letting her know we love her may have been a litte bit of inspiration. I know that is would make her very happy to hear from you all. Let her know how much you love her!! WE love her!

No comments: